Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ouch


Olla. Time for another fun filled blog with your crazy cracka Ninja friend SJ.

Well there it is. It's done......at least for now. The banner isn't on it yet. I'm booked in for August.

I'm not going to come right out and call people a liar....but it hurt. It might be me being a big wuss. But this was the most pain I have ever been in, in my life. 5 hours of intense pain. I think it looks awesome don't get me wrong. But WOW. Expecially the parts around the ankle. In a month I might not think it was that bad. Heck even now I don't think it was that bad. But during I wanted to punch someone in the mouth. :)

The weekend was great though. Got to chill out at the mall and shoot some guns, see Dawn, Ed. 6 hours each direction in a car with Mel, Nicole, and Josh. Had some good talks with Josh on the way back. Had a cool sunday to, it was Biker Sunday at Dawns church. They had the Christian Motorcycle Association there with some wicked bikes (I so want one)

You mighth ear a lot of this from the others so i'm going to keep it pretty brief. Well that and I spent almost all day Saturday on a table, and Saturday night I was so tired, and in pain, and loopy from the amount of blood that I lost that I was hardly coherant.

Well I'm going to jet for now. I'll catch all you crazy cats later.

Peace

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just Wow! It looks really good.

5/07/2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger JP said...

It's incredible! wait till you see in in person. I love that tatoo.

I showed my dad and he was afraid that I wanted to get one

5/07/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It was a good weekend I cant wait to go back

5/08/2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think they should have someone there where its there job just to stand there and get punched! But lets not let Mel do that ok? ok! The tat looks great! just think only a coupple more hours of pain and weeks of not itching and it will be all good! I still think u should do cheakers on ur legs! Be blessed!

5/08/2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm not sure what Cheakers are but I don't think I want them on my leg. I'll probably not shave checkers on there either :P

5/08/2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger JP said...

You're a good man Scott.

5/08/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Jelea said...

scott, i'm proud of you for sitting there for 5 hours and not hitting anyone! look at the end result! it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! Have a great week!!

5/08/2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks for not hitting anyone...especially since I volunteered. Good to see that the ride home was safe too.

If not checkers, then how about lightning bolts on the other leg.

5/08/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

lol! YAY! Ed's on my side! Seriously, i really think you should do the checkers though.... i had a friend of mine do the board on his leg and it was HILARIOUS!

5/08/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Poor guy'll regret that one day. Probly sooner than later... heh heh

5/08/2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger D. said...

Awesome tattoo Scott, Looks awesome. Have a great week!

5/08/2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

i have to say, scott, that i just keep coming back here to look at it some more. it just looks really, really cool.

5/09/2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm in love with it.

Wait till you see it in peson though. I think it's way cooler live. But then you get all of me live not just that tat :)

It's starting to look like it's going to peel soon, so it might be kind of ugly in the next few days.

I can't remeber if your going to YC or not. If your in town we should hang out since just about everyone else is going. And if your going to well then i might just be a loner :)

Peace

5/09/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

sorry, i am going to yc, and i'll be gone all may long until wednesday too, so most of that week/end i'll be gone. going back to the farm...yes, in saskatchewan!
but when your tattoo peals DON'T ITCH it!! baaaddd...just let it do it's thing.

5/09/2006 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7/18/2006 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home