Tuesday, May 23, 2006

olla

Wow, i've been outa the loop for a few days. Guess that happens when you don't have internet at home.

The break dance comp was off the hook though. Anyone who's in the Hat and didn't go is CRAZY!!!!!! These guys, and a few girls, were nuts. I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around some of the crazy stuff they can do. I enjoyed it for sure. 12 bucks well spent.

They had a bunch of the breakers at church on Sunday to, and that was also crazy. Pastor Al didn't even get around to his sermon. We did worship, had the breakers up there for a good portion of it. Then Pastor Al prophecied over the breakers, and we did some more worship with dancing. And the DJ that did the comp was there to, and he got to do some free style.

It's almost break time to. Satellite is ending soon, as is faith works. And I think with Satellite ending for the summer that worship practice probably is to. So suddenly my Mon, Tues, Wednesday evenings is free again. I know C&C is wrapping up to, but I am hoping to be able to get to gether with some peeps Thursdays anyway.

Well that's about all I got for now.

Peace
SJ

11 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

*puts hand over mouth and waves the other one* OOOOOOOO!!!


(when a b-boy or b-girl does somethin sick!) Ghetto .... I'm white though...

Good weekend, good weekend in deed! Those guys are crazy, kinda made me want to do that stuff, but just not sure if I have the patience to learn. ouch. see you tonight!

5/23/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Scott you black like me right? Very nice for posting again in such a short time! Break dancers are gnar! I think that you should learn Scott... that would be pretty sweet! anywhoo, be blessed i gotz to go right a test!

5/23/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

You know going to the comp made me want to learn. But 1, i'm getting to old to contort my body in that way. 2 i'm not even remotly in any semblance of good shape. And all those breakers were crazy, some of those guys were freaken HUGE.

5/23/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I didn't think any of those guys were 'huge'... just one little chinese guy was pretty buff, but you don't have to be huge to do that stuff.

5/23/2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Do you guys work...like I get home from work and there is this blog and all these comments...like for real...man I wish I had time at work to go on the computer sheesh...ha ha anyways see you tonight boys

5/23/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger JP said...

uhm... the times are wrong... you're all confused.. this has been on here longer than you know or realize.. this is all in your imagination. we have jobs. we DO work for our money, it's true!

*waves hand like a Jedi*

You have seen nothing

5/23/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I work. Maybe not all that hard all the time but I do work. And even when i'm working hard i'm on a computer, and I multi task :P

Besides, I spend both my coffee break, and my lunch break infront of the computer as well. Sounds to me like you got some jeleousy going on :)

I'm just buggin ya though. I don't know about Josh, but my job can be a lot of hurry up and wait. But the waiting part is done. Back to work for me.

Peace

5/24/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Mine's off an on.. when stuff has to get shipped out - I busy... when nothing coming in or going out - I not so busy.

But I definately work.

5/24/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger JP said...

no you don't!

6/02/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Hey, back off! I do too, who do you think you are, judging me like that?!




(sorry, skitzo here..)

6/02/2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7/20/2006 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home