Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Whine, whine, whine

Well Josh wanted me to post a new blog, and we all know how he can get when he doesn't get his way :)


I still don't have anything to really right about. God's not to active in my life right now. Probably because of me, but that's okay. Things are winding down for me for the summer which will be nice. Get a bit of a break.

24 Season 4 is pretty good, though Mel and I agree that 3 was better. I won't give any break downs though, don't wanna ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. And I just noticed that my blog entry screen is acting kind of weird. When I press the the space bar it doesn't move my cursor over a space until I type an actual character. It's kind of freaken me out.

Milk? Color? I think I'm kind of partial to white. I thought purple at first since it's my favorite color, but I saw purple ketchup once and it made me want to vomit. So yah, white, not off white, not mother of pearl (Both of those would make me think of milk that comes from some were other then a cow. I know I'm sick, but you should all know that by now). Plain old pasteurized white.

I did just email a few people a link to a web page I got emailed to me. Its sorta spam, and I normally delete stuff like that but I am a movie junkie so I actually signed up. The link is

http://www.flixster.com/servlet/invite/212666416vqjABCm if anyone else wants to check it out that I didn't email it to.

I also am playing a couple of online games one at www.stargatewars.com (if you sign up you should make sure that you make my guy your commander. You get a bunch of bonuses for doing so. My character name is fotowca) The other one is called Times of Conquest and my character name in that is also fotowca, but you can't really get any help from others in that one. Not in the begging levels anyway. http://world.timesofconquest.com/index.pl is the URL

But that's long enough for a post I wasn't even going to write.

Peace
SJ

24 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

YEY! haha... i loved the milk comment! There is pink, yellow and brown milk! There could be purple too! I would be down with that! Is it not exciting that things are winding down! Well.. they are for me for at least a week! haha...wow, my life is crazy! Thanks for the update Scott! Be blessed!

6/13/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger JP said...

We all know how he can get when he doesn't get his way??? Oh pleeeease... what's THAT??

ya frick.

6/13/2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I geuss either way, you updated.


as for the life with God? If it's because of you you're probably going to keep doing 'your thing' until you just get sick and tired of it then you'll crave more - but dude, you've got potential, don't let it go to waste!

6/13/2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

i'm going to apologize, scott, because as i was reading your blog, i kind of zoned out when it came to the last part...something about video games? i'm sorry, but it's nice to know you don't like purple ketchup, because neither do i, it's grossness...

6/13/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Hey video games are great. The two that I linked to are both text based, and only take a few minutes a day. Every thirty minutes you get a turn, and you then use those turns to attack others empires to try and make yours stronger. There great fun :)

6/13/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I actually enjoy purple ketchup! It's all in the mind, people! It still taste EXACTLY the same.. just adds some spice and pizzaz to your eating experience!

Would you rather something 'look' worse or 'taste' different than it looks? Would you rather have red ketchup that tastes like puke, or would you like to have purple ketchup that tastes normal?

6/13/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

ok, now i just can't eat ketchup anymore

6/13/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger JP said...

*devious smile*

6/13/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

I know it doesn't taste any diffrent, but it still looks like vomit. Your argument about eating something good that looks like puke, or eating something that looks good but tastes like puke is irrelevant because I can get ketchup that looks AND tastes good. so :P

6/13/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

i'm with scott on the ketchup thing

6/14/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger JP said...

well isn't life just complete now? I hope you didn't loose any sleep over it :P

6/14/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

let's not talk about sleep right now, i am now a medicated person to get to sleep!

6/14/2006 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw purple ketchup, I feel like I am missing an intergral part of life. Brown milk is the best so :P

I signed up for your movie thing. looks cool.

Purple rocks!!

6/14/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Don't feel bad josh, we all still love you, even if you are the only person in the world to like purple ketchup :)

I'm a geek I know. But I love stuff like that movie thing, and the stargate game thing. I'm currently ranked #1 in the Times of Conquest game I posted a link to. And i'm now playing a Matrix game a lot like the stargate game, and i'm ranked like 735th in that out of 2100 or so.

:)

6/15/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger JP said...

as long as you all still love me, then me and my purple ketchup can remain here and have a grande ol' time

6/15/2006 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always eat with your eyes first, so I'm a red ketchup guy all the way. Milk on the other hand. I'm still dealing with the whole "Let's drink whatever we can squeeze out of these things" origin.

6/16/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ok so I dont like ketchup at all so either way it doesnt matter...and yeah so thats all I have to say

6/16/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger JP said...

But you DO like a good cake... right?

6/16/2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

mmmm cake I like cake

6/17/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I think it's time to whine again... all in favor of ANOTHER new blog? say 'aie'!

or.. "i"

I!

6/17/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

No. it's not my turn to write a new one yet. :P

6/18/2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Adventures of a Girl said...

Um Scott, I think you should write another blog post :)

Mary

6/19/2006 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not our fault, you're so darn popular. :)

6/19/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

ummm, ok, your turn now...really...if you write one, i'll write one!

6/22/2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home