Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Meh

You read the title. Meh. That's about how I've felt the last couple of weeks. About blogging, work, socializing, life in general. Not sure why, but it's why I haven't written a new blog before now, or really read/posted on anyone else's. I wouldn't say I'm depressed, but I am feeling kind of antisocial to a degree.

Not to much is going on to write about. I've started watching season 1 of Deadwood, and NCIS. There both cool shows, though Deadwood is pretty crude, and because it's HBO there is no censoring, there's cursing, and some occasional nudity. Okay there is a LOT of cursing. But it's still a good show. NCIS is like CSI except with army people. The NCIS agents aren't army, but they investigate Naval/Army type crimes. Also still watching 24 with Mel. I'm excited to get to watch a couple of episodes soon. Found a couple of nifty games online made by this guy so I'm going to post a link to his webpage. You should really check it out. The best ones are grow cube, and grow v3. http://www.eyezmaze.com/

http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland/ links to a game called hapland. It's a quirky, brain messer upper of a game. I've beaten the first one, but no were near getting through the second, and haven't looked at the third yet. I don't know if I have his email anymore, but Joel would probably dig these games so someone should send them to him for me. Or just tell him to read my blog this once.

But I'm at work so I should get back to it (needed a short break from all the urgent get me done right now work orders I've been working on for the last couple of weeks)

Peace
SJ

4 Comments:

Blogger Jelea said...

i think you just explained what i was trying to say in my blog...meh, that kind of says where i am right now, cool. Have a gooder!

6/27/2006 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're all feeling that right now. A little bit of anti-socialness isn't necessarily a bad thing every once and a while. Gives time to recharge and reflect. At least that's the excuse I'm using :)

6/28/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Its ok to feel in a meh mood I used to feel like that all the time but I have just had an intense week so I am on a spirtual high right now

7/01/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Anti-social moods will be what you make of them. Hope everything is going well back here in the Hat - wish I could extend to you what's happening out at the ranch... or wait.. maybe I can?

7/01/2006 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home