Thursday, August 31, 2006

Been board and playing

Well i'm going to wow you with some more graphics. These ones though are very plane, and very basic. It just so happens that I created them my self, and they are infact 2d renders of 3d images I created with a kewl program called blender. It's almost professional quality, is completly free and is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. You can find it at www.blender.org

All of these are things that the tutorial i'm going through had me create. The tutorial is a wiki how, and they link to it from the documentation section of blender.org.

So here ya go, new post, and my kewl graphics all at once. :)

Peace
SJ










5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hmmmm those are cool

8/31/2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jelea said...

neat-o i liek the penguin one

8/31/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I like your penguin. But I like your gingy most of all because he is shiny and I like shiny!

9/01/2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Thanks. I have a couple more things that I did up today so i'll post them next week. There on my work computer.

9/01/2006 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did the dice go? i like the dice... can the penguin dance on the dice?
Be blessed!

9/05/2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home