Thursday, September 21, 2006

Geek

Well it's time for some of the geek in my to come out in my semi frequent "art" I started working on a new render/animation. This time i'm going to be doing a light saber. I have the basic handle done which you can see below. I need to finish coloring/texturing it, then figure out how to add the blade. Once I have that part done I am going to try and do an animation of the saber lighting like in the movie. If I get real ambitious maybe even some sound effects, but I won't hold my breath on that part.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Hey Scott, i admire the fact that you are just who you are and u are not afraid to hide that! Its really good! We ALL have part geek to us! Be blessed!

9/22/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger JP said...

Light sabers make the coolest noises, i love that humming sound. I would enjoy a light saber animation. Would color are you going to make it?

9/22/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Well the picture I have up now has basicly been scrapped, though I have a decent picture of Mace Windu's saber that I am trying to make a 3d model of. If it looks okay, and I can get tbe blade to work and look right i'll probably do Purple. both because I like purple, and because it's the color mace's saber was in the movies.

9/23/2006 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally knew you were going to choose purple

9/25/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home