Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tattoos, Hand Guns, and Scott going over the edge

Well I decided to write another blog, this one having nothing to do with animation, or rendering, or any of that stuff.

Now regardless of what the title says I'm not actually going over the edge. However, I think there are some people who think I might be, or at least think I'm close. I'm going to try and explain a bit, were I don't think I've done such a great job.

I'm not totally sure were to start, so I will talk about the first part of the title. As I'm sure most you know I want to buy a gun. And as most of you also know I also want to get my tattoo finished. Currently I don't think I'll be able to afford both. So, I've been thinking that maybe I would postpone my tattoo completion in favor of buying a gun. This actually may tie into the rest of the blog in that me wanting a gun may be part of what has some people worried about me.

Now, not that I don't appreciate the fact that I have friends who care enough to worry, I don't think me becoming violent unnecessarily is something anyone has to worry about. It's true I'm aggressive You can talk to Ed or Ian. I've been like this a pretty long time. I don't think how ever that I've ever been a particularly violent individual. I am of the opinion how ever that violence/aggression is some times the only option to resolve a situation.

Now I need to regress a bit as I'm starting to ramble and loose my train of thought. The idea for this blog started a day or two ago while I was chatting with Connie, and I made a concerted effort to explain to her my feelings of wanting to punch someone in the face. And to be honest with you, that's not it at all really. Saying I want to punch someone in the face is more of just a joking way of explaining that I'm feeling aggressive I don't think I've ever actually hit anyone in the face. Been in a couple of scraps, but none of them were that bad. But I'm digressing again. Now I don't want to over spiritualize things, but I am positive that a lot of what I'm feeling is in the spirit realm. There is so much apathy and other crap on the Nation of Canada that it makes me sick some days. While at the same time I let that get all over my own life. This also pisses me off. Combine all of that with a naturally aggressive personality (I'm a man, I like danger, and adventure, all that other good stuff), the stresses of every day life, and a few other factors, and you end up with a Scott that wants to punch something or someone in the face.


I'm hoping this helps to alleviate some worry, or maybe it just causes more, but either way I hope it brings some incite into the life that is Scott.


Peace and God bless

SJ

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Dont worry...I am not worried about you...I frequently want to punch people in the face thats just because the human race can be stupid...anyways I am one of your friends and I will only worry about you if I feel the need and I know now is not that time.

9/24/2006 12:57 AM  
Blogger JP said...

I dont worry at all either. I'm excited to see that you're spirit is waking up and you know what's in you is starting to get to you. It's starting to motivate you. I think you're waking up in a sense. Not to say you were dead before hand, but you've said so yourself, about comments on being a spiritual couch patato and now you're getting sick of it - horray! (hope that doesn't offend you - I don't think it will and if it does, sorry, wasn't meant to!)

9/24/2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Scott, i must say that my favorite line is "I'm a man, I like danger, and adventure, all that other good stuff" lol! I could even hear you in my head saying that! It was awesome! I dont think i was ever really concerned about your 'wanting to punch someone in the face'~ Anger can be a good thing, anger usually spurs us on to make things just and to start change! Its enjoyable! I like that you are seeing the bigger picture with spiritual stuff but not overspiritualizing it! Its good! Good blog! What kind of gun u gunna get? I am excited for it! Be blessed Scott!

9/24/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger JP said...

I think I over-spiritualize stuff... then again... who knows...

9/25/2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say keep it simple. Come up and shoot something, and if that doesnt' help, you can take a pop at my nose. :)

P.S. I agree with the tatoo postponement over gun fun. It's not like its going anywhere

9/25/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Koitiz said...

You?! Overly Agressive??

Wanna fight about it?

9/26/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

so this is my 4th comment on this blog...simply because the other 3 haven't worked. Either my computer shuts down, my internet disconnects or this thing is just plain stupid. haha. Anyways...what i was saying, was that Scott, I'm not worried about you...and i too would like to punch someone in the face. Only for the reason that i can say i've done it and will know what it feels like FINALLY. So, if you ever want to be my first victim, let me know. However i will not return the favor. And Ed is right about your tattoo..its really not going anywhere.

Another quick comment...just punch your cat. there's too many in the world anyways.

I'm totally kidding. that was a comment for Matt and Justin to enjoy. haha. Anyways...it finally let me post...i hope...lets try this thing...

9/28/2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home